This website is maintained by Trinity Concert Series for the primary purpose of providing information about the concert series’ performance schedule and to allow visitors to purchase subscriptions, single tickets, and become patrons via secure transactions through the Internet.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
1. Information You Provide
While using this site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Usage date
Visitors to our site may choose to join our e-mail list in order to receive news, concert and season announcements, discount ticket offers, and other information from us via e-mail. Every e-mail sent by us allows the recipient be removed from our list.
An e-mail address is also requested as part of the online order form for ticket purchases. From time to time, these will be added to our e-mail database. To unsubscribe from our e-mail list please follow the instructions at the bottom of any e-mail you receive from us. We do not share e-mail addresses with any outside organization.
2. Usage Data
The web servers hosting our site collects some information about visitors to our site automatically. This information is used to help us better understand our visitors by compiling server statistics regarding how visitors are using our site.
The type of information gathered in this manner may include:
- The pages of the site that you visit, and the length of time spent on those pages
- Your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- The type of browser(s) being used to access the site and the browser’s version (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.)
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we collect certain information that may include:
- The type of mobile device you use
- Your mobile device unique ID
- The Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type mobile brower(s) being used (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.)
3. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our site.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services available through the site and to enable you to use some of its features.
- To help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- To remember the choices you make when you use the site such as remembering your login details.
- To provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the site.
4. Use of Your Personal Data
Trinity Concert Series may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our site, including monitoring the usage of our site.
- To manage your account as a user of the site. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the site that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email, telephone, or other form of communication when questions about an order arise.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about the series, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
5. Retention of Your Personal Data
Trinity Concert Series will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this date is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Trinity Concert Series may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Trinity Concert Series may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Trinity Concert Series.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the site.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
7. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are committed to protecting the safety and privacy of young people using the Internet. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under age 16. We believe that children should get their parents’ or guardians’ consent before giving out any personal data. If you become aware that we have collected personal data from a child without parental consent, please notify us promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under age 16 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such personal data.
Links to Other Websites
- By email at email@example.com.
- By US mail at Trinity Concert Series, 227 Sherman Street, Watertown, NY 13601
Updated January 4, 2020