Please choose “general donation” under the type of donation and then choose one of the three amounts listed OR choose your own custom amount under donation details.
Sponsorships (for specific parts)
To sponsor a specific piano part, please choose “sponsoring a specific piano part” under the type of donation and choose one of the parts available under donation details. If you would like to sponsor a key and have a specific key in mind, please indicate your preferred key in the box labeled “additional instructions.” Please be as specific as possible, i.e. – A3; any F; any D; B-flat2; G#7; lowest E available). A graphic showing the keys currently available can be found here (the keys in red are sponsored and no longer available). We will honor all requests in the order they are received.
• Complimentary sets of tickets to four (4) upcoming piano concerts (not part of the regular Trinity Concert Series – a separate series of performances):
$1,000+ – four (4) sets
$250-$999 – two (2) sets
$100-$249 – one (1) set
• All sponsors will be listed in the printed programs of the four piano concerts mentioned above.
• $250+ sponsors will be listed on the donor plaque.
• $2,000+ sponsors will receive complimentary preferred seating season tickets to the next upcoming Trinity Concert Series season (up to 2 sets).
For all donations, please note the following:
• If you would like to pay a donation over time (up to 24 months), we are unable to process that type of donation online at this time. Please call 315-788-6290, ext. 3 to have us set that up for you and walk you through the payment process.
• Parts A-T are each unique. Sponsorship requests will be honored in the order they are received.
• Your donation will be processed through the Trinity Concert Series site (not the Trinity Episcopal Church site) and your credit card charge will be from the concert series.
• Trinity Episcopal Church is a 501(c)(3) non-profit religious institution and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.